Optic type - Biconvex
A Constant - 118.9 (Theoretical Values)
Refractive Index - 1.525
A. C. Depth - 5.10 mm (Theoretical Values)
Diopter - +10.0 D to +30.0 D (with 0.5 D increments) +3.25 addition for Near Focus
- Ensures Predictable Post-Operative refractive results
- RNI - Relative Near Intensity: 60/40 % for far and near respectively.
- Reduces chances of halos, glare and scattering of light.
- Ensures balanced distribution of light energy
- Synchronized Clear Vision .
- Possibility of glare.
- Creates Halos and Scattering Light.
- Presbyopic IOL has demonstrated specific suitability in normal myopic and hyperopic patient.
- Macular Diseases
- Previous Operations
- Pre operative Astigmatism > 1.5 D
- Retinal Pathology
- Congenital Cataract