Optic Type - Biconvex
A Constant - 118.8
Incision Size - Sub 2.00 mm
Refractive Index - 1.525
A. C. Depth - 5.10 mm
Diopter - +0.0 D to +35.0 D (with 0.5 D increments)
(All theoretical values)
- Anterior surface treated with Tackiness Inhibiting Technology (TIT)
- Posterior surface treated with Tackiness Enhancing Technology (TET)
- Yellow tint-Original Color of Lens in an adult eye.
- Sub 2.0 mm incision.
- Synchronized Molding Process.
- Square Edge.
- Single Piece Design.
- Unfolding time < 5 sec.
- Low TG proprietary Hydrophobic acrylic material.