HYFLEX - Y
Aberration Neutral | 360º Square Edge | Aspheric Optic | Blue Blocker Yellow
Get the detailed specifications and table.
HYFLEX is a single piece hydrophobic foldable lens. The lens design ensures smooth centration inside the eye. HYFLEX also has material incorporated UV blocker to ensure adequate UV protection. Its advanced design also helps in reducing the incidence of PCO.
- Optics are Yag laser friendly.
- Non-ionic nature of material ensures resistance to deposits thus lowering the incidence of PCO.
- Biconvex aspheric optic in HYFLEX ensures that the lens is virtually aberration neutral.
- Better visual acuity and enhanced contrast.
- HYFLEX is manufactured by a superior syncronized molding process using a biostable using a hydrophobic copolymer which produces reproducible optics and shape.
Stats & Charts
|A Constant||118.52(SRK-T, US Biometry)*
119.0(SRK-T, Optical Biometry)*
|Optic Type||Aspheric Optic|
|Haptic Configuration||Modified C-L Haptic|
|Haptic Angulation||0º (Plano)|
|IOL Powers||+0.0D to +30.0D in 0.5D Steps|