Hiluron 1% | Hiluron 1.4%
Get the detailed specifications and table.
Hiluron is an optically clear fluid of consistent high viscosity sued in surgical procedures.
Hiluron is indicated for use as a space occupying, tissue protective fluid and lubricant during various intraocular surgical procedures including intracapsular and extracapsular cataract extraction, IOL implants and corneal transplantations.
Hiluron is contraindicated for any procedure where the risk of use of viscoelastic surgical fluid would outweigh any potential benefits during surgery.
- Hiluron is used to expand the anterior chamber and flatten the anterior capsule to facilitate Capsulorhexis.
- It maintains space control and absorbs the force associated with implantation.
- It is ideal for use in a range of surgical procedures in the anterior segment.
- It allows a clear unobstructed view of the surgical field.
- It has outstanding endothelium cell protection.